at 205 Jalan Eunos, Singapore
Open for Sale Now!
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Urban Treasures Hotline at +65 9105 9333 for enquiry!
Urban Treasures at 205 Jalan Eunos, Singapore
Urban Treasures Eunos is a highly awaited freehold development located at the city fringe of Singapore and proudly brought to you by reputable Fragrance Group Limited.
This rare iconic high-rise unblocked development is situated at 205 Jalan Eunos within the popular District 14 which has obtained the highest tenancy/occupancy rate in Singapore.
Designed by award winning SAA Architect, there are only 237 exclusive units which give the development a low density status and unit types will range from spacious and efficient 1-4 bedrooms.
Urban Treasures Location
Kaki Bukit (DT28) & Ubi (DT27) MRT Station is a mere 5 to 6 minutes walk with Paya Lebar Biz Hub just 2 MRT stops or a 5 minutes drive away.
It is also highly accessible to reach Central Business District (CBD) by train which is only 7 stops to City Hall MRT Station or a 12 minutes by motor vehicle.
For those that prefer other public transport, there are plenty of buses located doorstep of Urban Treasures which brings residents to all parts of the island.
This new freehold condominium project is well-connected by 2 major expressways PIE and ECP which gives motorists staying in Urban Treasures an ease to commute to the rest of Singapore.
For daily fresh ingredients and meals, the development is within walking distance to Block 4A Eunos Market and Food Centre as well Blk 630 Bedok Resevoir Market and Food Centre. For alternate taste, Geylang Serai Market and Haig Road & Food and Market are within 5 minutes of car drive.
Resident that requires groceries and supermarkets, 24 hours Giant, FairPrice and Cold Storage are in the vicinity. Shoppers who refers air-conditioned premises can explore the new Paya Lebar Square and Quarters (PLQ), Kinex, City Plaza, Kallang Wave mall, Pavilion square and Kallang Leisure park among many others round the corner.
For parents looking for schools within 1 kilometer for their children, reputable schools such as Maha Bohdi, Eunos Primary School and Telok Kurau Primary school are all in close proximity to Urban Treasures.
Future owners of Urban Treasures can explore more surrounding amenities using the Urban Treasures location map.
Urban Treasures Information
|Developer||Fragrance Treasures Pte Ltd|
|Address||205 Jalan Eunos, Singapore|
|Description||A new freehold residential development at Jalan Eunos consisting of 237 exclusive units ranging from 1 to 4 bedroom.|
|Unit Mix||1 to 4 bedrooms from Size 453sqft to 1270sqft|
Facilities at Urban Treasures include:
Urban Treasures will be an icon development within Jalan Eunos estate as it is the only development with high rise storey up to 12-storey and a huge land size of 111,734sqft.
Facilities of Urban Treasures consists of a 25metre Lap pool, Spa pool, Poolside cabanas, Children splash pool, Gymnasium, Dining pavilions and Tennis court among many others.
Interested in Urban Treasures?
Contact us NOW!
Why Buy Urban Treasures?
- Unique Reasons To Buy Urban Treasures
1. Urban Treasures Singapore is strategically nestled in city fringe district 14, enjoying prestige living within the private and landed residential enclave.
2. A definite great investment with high potential capital appreciation.
3. Many Business Parks and commercial clusters in the vicinity with ready pool of tenants.
4. Very affordable low maintenance fees for full condominium facilities.
6. Low density development with only 237 exclusive units with full condo facilities in this big land size of 111,734 sqft. More than 70% of the land filled with greenery and facilities including rooftop.
7. One and only iconic high rise residential condominium in Jalan Eunos, with expansive unblocked views.
8. Rare Freehold Tenure With Condominium Status Development.
9. Only short stroll to Kaki Bukit (DT28) and Ubi MRT (DT27) Stations from Urban Treasures condo.
10. Wide array of amenities available from the heartland neighborhood stores to the great selection of shopping malls like Bedok Mall, Parkway Parade , Kinex, Paya Lebar Quarters, City Plaza and many more to suit everyone’s needs and budget.
11. 5 minutes drive to Paya Lebar Regional Commercial Hub where Paya Lebar Quarters, Paya Lebar Square and Sing Post mall are situated as well for retail therapy and wide selection of F&B options.
12. Within 1 km to reputable schools such as Maha Bodhi School, a Top 15 SAP School in Singapore. Other within 1 km schools include Eunos Primary and Telok Kurau.
13. Highly accessible to all parts of Singapore by Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Nicoll Highway.
14. Huge pool of ready tenant base from the new education hub from James’s Cook University Singapore and NEXUS International School which are only short distance away from Urban Treasures. There are also ready pool of tenants working at the Paya Lebar Central Commercial Hub which is just two MRT stops away from Ubi MRT Station.
15. Imported luxurious finishing and branded appliances with spacious efficient layouts are provided in Urban Treasures.
16. By reputable and well established developer Fragrance Group Limited.
17. Less than 10 minutes drive to Singapore Sports Hub for active sports ,entertainment , retail and dining options.
18. Only 15 minutes drive to Singapore’s Jewel @ Changi, Changi Airport Terminal 1-5 and Singapore Expo.
19. Urban Treasures is also just 15 minutes drive to Singapore’s most popular East Coast Park where many love to go for the beach and local food fare at the East Coast Lagoon Food Centre.
Urban Treasures Google Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Urban Treasures to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map.
To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Urban Treasures through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.