The Bridge Cambodia, a freehold, mixed residential and commercial development, is a joint-venture of two prominent property developers, Singapore-based Oxley International Pte Ltd and Cambodia-based Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. The Bridge @ Cambodia, located in the Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh City, presents a stunning one of its kind freehold development consist of 2,352 units comprising 762 Residential units, 963 apartments SOHO units, 595 Commercial , 589 shops, 6 F&B and 32 shophouses.
Standing a proud 45 storeys tall in the central of Phnom Penh, The Bridge promises to be the landmark of the district with two distinct tower blocks interlinked by two skybridges to offering access to all that the development has to offer.
This majestic development occupies a land area of 10,090 m2 and consists of a five levels retail podium inclusive of 2-storey shophouses available for shopping, entertaining and dining. Stellar apartments, consisting of 1, 2+study and 3 bedrooms units, as well as penthouses. There are also SOHO (Small Office Home Office) units which truly offer a combination of live, work & play for the discerning ones.
Residents at The Bridge Cambodia are spoilt for choices with full condo facilities such as Concierge Area, Reading & Lounging Room, Gym, Jacuzzi, Function Area, Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Children Playground, BBQ Pavilion and Outdoor Dining Area. Coupled with the mesmerising 360-degree views of the Bassac River, Diamond Island & Phnom Penh city, residents are able to enjoy the perfect blend of lifestyle within the units.
The Bridge Cambodia is only 2 minutes from Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, nearby the NagaWorld® Phnom Penh, the first and best-in-class integrated Casino, Hotel, Shopping and Entertainment Complex in fast- emerging Cambodia, owned by NagaCorp, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. In close proximity to The Bridge are the Ministry of Foreign Affairs , National Assembly , Embassy of Australia, Embassy of Russia and central business district(CBD) making The Bridge@ Cambodia the perfect investment opportunity.
Enjoy first mover advantage and have your foresight to invest in Cambodia just like how Singapore listed Developer Oxley International and many other investors have set their sight on this emerging economy in Asia. With pricing from USD$1xxk, investing in Cambodia is highly affordable and less burden with mortgage loan upon request as well.
Call 6100 9963 to book an appointment for an exclusive presentation at The Bridge Cambodia Showflat.
The Bridge Cambodia Project Information
|Project Name||THE BRIDGE|
|Developer||Oxley Diamond (Cambodia) Co, Ltd - jointly developed by Oxley International Holdings Pte Ltd & Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co, Ltd|
|Address||Village No.14, National Assembly Street, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Description||A Premium and Luxurious 45-Storey Mixed Development (Residential, SOHO, F&B, Retail/Commercial) with a total of 2352 units comprising : Shophouses|
|Residential Tower - 762 Apartments,|
|SOHO Tower 963 units, Commercial Podium - 595 (589 shops & 6 F&B units) & 32 Shophouses|
|Recreational Facilities||For Residential Tower (Tower 1) - 13th Floor:|
|Concierge, Function Room, Gym, Swimming Pool, Children Playground, Reading & Lounging Room, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, landscaped gardens with BBQ pavillions|
|For SOHO Tower (Tower 2) - 39th Floor:|
|Gym & swimming pool, Steam Room, Jacuzzi|
|Site Area||10,090 sq.m|
|Defects Liability||12 months|
|Car Park Lots||1034 Car Park Lots & 385 Motorcycle Lots|
|Expected TOP Date||Year 2018|
|Fittings||Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, tile flooring, built-in kitchen cabinet complete with a cooker hob & hood, bathroom fittings, air-conditioner and water heater|
|Vendor Solicitor||Mr Khiev Van, Gold Services Law Firm #352, Blvd Mony Vong, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Legal Fee||S$50 - $100 if using Notary Public Fee for Witnessing Signature in Singapore US$300 upwards for Cambodian lawyer (optional)|
|Stamp Duty||4% of property value payable upon Handover (Transfer Fee for Hard Title)|
|Property Tax||0.1% per annum (value determined by Immovable Property Assessment Committee)|
|Rental Tax||10% per annum on gross rent|
|Rental Guarantee||6% per annum on purchase price for 3 years. Owner to open bank account to facilitate quarterly transfer of 3 months' nett rent (after deducting maintenance charges, 0.1% property tax & 10% rental tax withheld by tenant for landlord)|
|VAT||10% (absorbed by Developer)|
|VAT on resale applicable only for VAT registered companies|
|Sales Procedure||1. Submit signed Reservation Agreement with copy of NRIC & passport, and SGD$1,260 (equivalent to US$1,000) Reservation Fee payable to OXLEY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PTE LTD (non-refundable if buyer decides to withdraw from purchase)|
|2. Purchaser has to sign SPA within 14 days of reservation & pay 10% of purchase price less US$1,000|
|3. Progressive payments:|
|1 Oct 2014 - 10%|
|1 Apr 2015 - 10%|
|1 Oct 2015 - 10%|
|1 Apr 2016 - 10%|
|4. Balance 50% payable upon handover of unit. Financing available by Maybank Cambodia|
Unique Selling Points of The Bridge Cambodia
- 6% Guaranteed Rental Return from Developer with side letter
- Super Attractive price from only USD$1xxk
- First of its kind, mixed development with residential, soho and commercial units
- Live, work & play within one development
- Modern design with premium luxurious facilities
- Super Prime Location:-
- Within walking distance to NagaWorld Casino(2 mins), Embassy of Australia, Embassy of Russia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dream Land
- Within 5 min to Independence Monument, Elite Town Golf Club, Koh Pich City Hall, AEON Mall
- Tourist hub, near to CBD
- Amenities & Convenience:-
- World-class Zaman International School
- Phnom Penh International Airport within 30 minutes
- Lifestyle eateries and entertainment at your doorstep
- 24-hour Security System with CCTV cameras, card access control and 24-hour maintenance office
- Political Stability under Prime Minister Hun Sen since 1998
- Advantageous Location with Economic spillover from Thailand & Vietnam
- Midway between China and India and Maritime trade via Gulf of Thailand
- 100% foreign ownership allowed (except for land)
- Easy repatriation of profits
- Cambodia Stock Exchange listing criteria non-onerous
- Stable monetary policy (US$)
- WTO & ASEAN membership offers regional trade benefits
- Duty free or preferential export access to most developed economies
- Among Asia’s minimal-cost work forces
- Abundance of young, enthusiastic, trainable workers
- Rising literacy rate has exceeded 75%
- Popular known tourism sites (beaches, islands, history, culture, nature)
- Rich in mineral deposits
- Off-shore oil and gas reserves
- Fertile land for agriculture & farming
- Youthful population
- Active workforce participation
- Family nucleus formation increases demand for homes
- Purchasing power in Cambodia has doubled
- Import duty free exemption. No withholding tax on dividends
- Free repatriation of profits. Easy to do business
- Equal treatment for all investors
- Non requirement of local equity participation
- Non restriction on foreign exchange convertibility
- Non restriction on remittance of foreign currencies
Singapore Companies in Phnom Penh
• APL Logistics
• Bok Seng Logistics
• Cambodia Brewery Ltd
• Colben Energy (Cambodia) Ltd
• Dayen Environmental Ltd
• Expeditors Ltd
• G-Link Express Logistics (Cambodia) Ltd
• Goodhill Enterprise (Cambodia) Ltd
• Holiday International Hotel & Resort
• Himawari Hotel Apartments
• IPM Cambodia Ltd
• June Textiles
• LSH (Cambodia) Pte Ltd
• Ocean Sky International Group
• Powen Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd
• RCL Feeder Shipping Agency Co. Ltd
• Singapore Offshore Petroleum Services Cambodia Ltd
Cambodia Housing Market
CAMBODIA has undergone a dramatic change as a under developed country to a widely urbanized Kingdom because of massive developments and improvements in the different sectors.
Main Contributors to this growth is the numerous projects in Phnom Penh and the influx of foreign investors in the different business sectors:
- Office / Commercial Market
- Housing and Residential Market
- Retail Market
- Industrial Market
- Agricultural Market
Cambodia Real Estate Overview
- The residential market in Cambodia is very promising with the rise of more apartment and condominium buildings.
- Leasing for Apartment, Villa and Condominium also increased from 80% to 95% occupancy on average.
- CLASS A residential properties range from US$1,100 – $3,200 / m2
Cambodia Office Market
- Current supply of GRADE A office space is at 55,269.30 m2.
- Grade A and B Office Space is available from $8/m2 and $25/m2.
- Occupancy rate for these office buildings grew from 70% to 95% occupancy in early 2013
- Prices for renting commercial spaces range from $2,500/month to $4,000/month for prime areas ($25 – $40/m2)
- Occupancy for retail properties in Q1 2013 was 90% occupancy on average.
- There will be 80,000m2 more retail space in 2014 to cater for increasing demand (including Japan’s AEON)
The Bridge Cambodia Site Plan
1 & 2 Bedroom Site Plan
Penthouse Site Plan
SOHO Site Plan
The Bridge Cambodia Floor Plan
2 & 3 Bedroom
2 & 3 Bedroom Penthouse
3 & 4 Bedroom Penthouse
|Amenities within 2km|
|Embassy of Australia|
|Embassy of Russia|
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Elite Town Golf Club|
|Koh Pich City Hall|
|World-class Zaman International School|
|Phnom Penh International Airport|
|Preah Sihanouk Boulevard|
About Oxley Holdings Limited
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Oxley Holdings Limited is a lifestyle property developer specialising in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects. Oxley’s developments are generally located in ideal areas that are easily accessible via a variety of transport modes. Most of the projects also tend to incorporate retail elements, and lifestyle features and facilities. Since going public in October 2010 with a market capitalisation of about S$2 billion, Oxley has launched a portfolio of 27 distinctive developments locally and most of them are met with over whelming market reception.
Today, Oxley has expanded its property development portfolio into other global regions, forming strong joint venture with other reputable developers and business partners. The Group has established a presence in the UK, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar.In the beginning part of 2014, the Group launched its maiden overseas project, Royal Wharf, a new waterfront township located in East London, and The Bridge, a mixed-residential and commercial development in the heart of Phnom Penh.
The Group has also diversified into property investment. Among such investment properties under development are two hotels, Novotel Singapore on Stevens and Ibis Singapore on Stevens, which are due to for opening in the first half of 2017.
To determine the distance and time taken from The Bridge Cambodia to another destination or vice-versa, simply click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from”, followed by entering the Address, Name or Postal Code. Four different modes of transports are available – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Cycling. You may choose the most ideal route suggeseted by Google Map. Click “Reset Map” to restart the whole process. Last but not least, the interactive “Google Street View” allows you to explore the surrounding of The Bridge Cambodia by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.
Keen to own a dream home in The Bridge Cambodia?
Simply fill up the registration form or dial +65 6100 9963, one of our professional Salesperson will get in touch with you as soon as possible.