Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) is a permit that allows homeowners to occupy the building temporarily when the key requirements are met as it may take some time to obtain the Certificate of Statutory Completion (CSC). By law, a CSC or TOP is required to occupy the building. There are two main differences between the TOP and the CSC.

Difference I

While the TOP is optional the CSC will eventually have to be acquired and is as such imperative.

Difference II

Relatedly, for the CSC to be granted a lot more requirements have to be met by the developer than with the TOP.

No posts to display

error: Content is protected !!