Be Amazed By the Greater Southern Waterfront!!
Avenue South Residence
at Silat Avenue, Singapore
Open for Registration of Interest
No COMMISSION payable by Buyers!
Enjoy Direct Developer Price from Developer Sales Team
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Avenue South Residence Hotline at +65 9105 9333 for enquiry!
Avenue South Residence @ Silat Avenue, Singapore
Avenue South Residence is the latest mixed development situated in Singapore’s Central Region. Located at Silat Avenue, Jalan Bukit Merah, this state-of-the-art development is in between Tanjong Pagar vicinity and the Mount Faber/Telok Blangah vicinity. It is a perfect blend of simple locality and downtown living.
Avenue South Residence is a masterpiece by consortium consisting of UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong Company. Crafted on this 245,972 sqft large plot of land is a 2 tower block with 56 storey that overlook the core central business district and the Greater Southern Waterfront . A total of 1,074 units; 1-bedroom to 4-bedrooms with Penthouse, the development comes with a childcare, 8 commercial shops and five 4-storey high conserved Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT) blocks that add distinctiveness and character. Potential buyers will be spoilt for comfort with its with its top quality furnishes and fittings. This comes on top of the strategic location, coupled with its upside potential as the government recently released more information on future development plans for the Greater Southern Waterfront and the CBD under the upcoming 2019 URA Master Plan. TOP is expected to by end of 2023.
At 56 storeys high, Avenue South Residence will rank among Singapore’s tallest condominiums. And given its central location, many higher floor units should get panoramic views of the city skyline and unblocked view of the sea, and especially of the future Greater Southern Waterfront.
Avenue South Residence Location
Avenue South Residences boasts an outstanding level of connectivity. It would be an absolute breeze traveling to the northern and western region of Singapore as the entry points to Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) are just less than 5 minutes away. For trains, it is close to Outram 3-Line MRT Interchange where you can find the North East Line, East-West Line and Thomson East Line. It is also near to the upcoming Cantonment MRT(Circle Line) with a 13 mins walk and the new Kampong Bahru Bus Interchange.
The CBD is less than ten minutes drive away from the development while Orchard Shopping Center is just 6 mins away. These high connectivity will surely cater to the commuting needs of future resident of Avenue South Residence.
If getting your child into a good primary school is one of your top priorities in life, you’ll be glad to know that Avenue South Residence is situated within the 1 km radius of Radin Mas Primary School and CHIJ (Kellock).
Other than these two, there are still other primary schools such as Zhangde Primary School and Cantonment Primary School – which are still within the 2 km radius.
Avenue South Residence Condo is also near to many other elite schools such as CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent, Gan Eng Seng School, Bukit Merah Secondary School, Bukit Merah Primary School and Outram Secondary School.
Avenue South Residence Information
|Project Name:||Avenue South Residence|
|Developer:||Joint Venture of UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong|
|Tenure:||99 years w.e.f June 2018|
|Units Mix:||1 Bedroom
|Total Units:||1074 residential units with 8 commercial units and a childcare centre|
|No. of Blocks/Levels:||2 Blocks, 56-storey|
|Car Park Lots:||TBA lots for Residents only, with public car park|
|Expected TOP Date:||TBA|
|Expected Legal Completion Date:||TBA|
|Site Area:||245,975 sqft|
Facilities at Avenue South Residence include:
This upcoming mixed development features many complete and outstanding facilities, including a guardhouse, indoor gym, function room, clubhouse, sun deck, children’s playground, relaxing swimming pool, BBQ pits and many more. These facilities will certainly meet your entertainment needs and those of your loved ones. The development offers an opportunity for residences to indulge in a peaceful and soothing lifestyle right in the center of Singapore Prime District.
Interested to in Avenue South Residence?
Contact us NOW!
Why Buy Avenue South Residence?
- Another prestigious residential masterpiece by UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong
- Rare new development in highly sought-after location
- Twin majestic towers that consist of 56-storey high, offering breath-taking view toward the upcoming Great Southern Waterfront district and the Singapore Skyline.
- Close to Outram 3-Line MRT and also the upcoming Cantoment MRT station(Circle Line), which is connected by the Greenway Corridor linking towards this new development
- North South facing for most of the units, offering good flow of ventilation within the unit itself.
- Within short driving distance to 3 popular malls, Vivocity, Tiong Bahru Plaza and Great World City. Other nearby malls include Chinatown Complex, Chinatown Point & Valley Point
- An array of amenities such as groceries, retail shopping, banking, eateries and healthcare is readily available in the vicinity
- Close to good schools such as Zhangde Primary school, CHIJ Kellock Primary School, Radin Mas Primary School, Gan Eng Seng Secondary School, Crescent Girls School and River Valley Primary School
- Engage in outdoor activities at Mount Faber, Bukit Purmei Hillock, Pearl’s Hill, Telok Blangah Hill Parks and SAFRA Mount Faber
- Good rental potential with demand from tenant pool at Central Business District
Avenue South Residence Google Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Avenue South Residence to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map.
To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Avenue South Residence through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.